Sunday, January 11, 2009

M.A.D.

Statutory Warning - THIS AINT A POST

I am in such a terrible mood that I feel like scribbling on my blog. Since I can not do that I am writing this post from the right side. I do not know. Probably this is my way of taking out my anger. Anger?

Okay. So we have not spoken spoken in a long time. Guess what? This did not even strike me until he made me realize it himself by mentioning it yesterday and said, "I want to talk all night. Its been a while since we have talked for long. In your words 'talked talked'." I was alright the way it was going. No issues. BUT, he said something of THIS sort and I WOULD NOT grab the opportunity? Huh. You have got to be kidding me. I was fucking tired, sleepy. Infact had called him to say good night at 21:45 it self when he just mentioned it and as an overexcited fool I tell him I'll call him as soon as I am free. (People were around). And so, I call only to discover he has gone off to sleep. F-U-C-K-E-R!

That evening it self he made me feel so good. He said something he has never said before and trust me the post was going to be all about that, but I guess he did not want my blog look too sugary. So, he made my day today again b saying something extrmely sweet. Tonight I was not really in the mood to talk, but he seemed to. O.K. Another opportunity, grab it with both hands. ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Y.A.W.N.

He spoke for a full 32 minutes on the phone about something. Mind you, HE spoke for THIRTY TWO MINUTES ALONE! I was honestly bored. I was having fun watching good music on music channels after a long time, but NOW I was sleepy to the core. It made me MAD. I was not pissed, sad or even upset. But I was mad at him. I was mad at him for boring me. For talking to me about something so random and boring when I really wanted to 'talk'. Fuck.
















Sigh. Feels good. I think I just did not have a great day. I am in one of my phases where I need to be with myself. I am simply over reacting. And trust me, no matter how 'boring' it may have sound. It was something that would have interested me if only the time and mood were right. I had heard everything he said. I love how he talks about EVERYTHING. Even after putting me on No. 8 of his list. This New Year Diary that I gifted him comes 1st followed by his
  • I Pod
  • Music on Laptop
  • Laptop
  • His favorite T.V. sitcom
  • His home theatre
  • This one I do not remember
I Love him ya. I can not help but find everything interesting about him. Simply because I am interested in him. He is the love of my life. And oh dear, he has heard much boring crap from me than I could ever hear from him. But that is what partners do. They listen. They hear. They speak. They are interested. They are so not interested. They love you. They are bored of you. They will always be there for you.

Love 'n' Peace.

Hugs.
Kisses.

P.S. - I need some time off. I want to be ONLY with myself for a while. :)

20 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

njoi ur solitude. ill wait for the return of the diva :P

Anonymous said...

u luv him and he knows that.
so basically it is one of those situations you just cant help being angry about...
and it will be repeated the more you hate it.

been there and pulled my hair out in such a situation.
be with yourself, but dont b so alone that it makes you even more angry :)

Dipti Malhotra said...

he he i know that thing.. listening and listening ad listening.. its great but when you wanna 'talk talk' you dont wanna hear the stuff that doesnt concern the 'two of us' for as long as 32 minutes hehehe..but yeah its a part of the 'two of us' .. Listening. in fact, if even that doesnt happen, nothing else will happen..so its superb he is talking to you about all th random things and you are listening :>

and yeah, everybody needs some time..on their own...everybody needs some time..all alone

Benaam Badnaam said...

"I Love him ya. I can not help but find everything interesting about him. Simply because I am interested in him. He is the love of my life. And oh dear, he has heard much boring crap from me than I could ever hear from him. But that is what partners do. They listen. They hear. They speak. They are interested. They are so not interested. They love you. They are bored of you. They will always be there for you"

and in finding this partner...many a person like me have waited all our lives...

god bless u two

Unknown said...

Fun post..I always find my GF's problems in ur blog...and sum of mine too...keep writing..

izzie said...

Well you just wrote what I'd write like one month ago about someone... today... not that much.
But it is great to see that words connect us and really mean something...
Come back from you "self retriet" soon***

Kenneth said...

Guys can really boring and self absorbed in conversation that they think is interesting..."we are like that only"

PS - What's his fav sitcom? considerin how high it is on his list

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Sawan,

I guess I will return soon.

Thanks.

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Seher,

Hmmm.

"be with yourself, but dont b so alone that it makes you even more angry :)" I'll pick that one and store it forever. It helped. Thanks.

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear D,

I knew you would know. And YES, it is superb.

Thanks. :)

I love you.

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Mystic Wanderer,

Now, that is something G would love to read. LOL.

You are right. I am blessed by God's grace. I wish you find your partner soon too.

:)

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear T-Rex,

We are all the same, by the end of the day.

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear izzie,

Words and actions help us express ourselves and expressing feelings is of vital importance to me.

I almost have. Thanks.

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Kenneth,

LOL. But my G is in the least boring. I do not like anything around me when I am not happy with myself. And that is exactly what had happened.

It is definitely not Desperate Housewives. :P

Kisses.

I am the light within said...

something about yr blog....so mesmerizing makes me keep coming back to it

Anonymous said...

Take your time off and come back soon okay? I'll miss you. :)

izzie said...

Sorry for the portuguese... nothing much there though that hasn't been kinda said in english too...
Thanks for stoping by... for the mind words - although my relevance meter is oh so low - and please do come back soon*

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear I am the light within,

Thank you so much. I guess it is just that we somewhere find a part of ourselves in each other.

I hope to see you around more often.

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Ki,

I am back already. I can not stay away from all of you for very long.

Love you guys.

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear izzie,

Oh! That is alright.

I am around. :)

Kisses.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

S.A.D. BLOGATHON ANNOUNCEMENT

Luscious Sealed Lips and The Sassy Spinster had announced a Singles Awarness Blogathon Week, from February 9th'09 to February 13th '09 to mark the celebration of the Singles Awareness Day on February 14th'09.

The Final participants of the S.A.D. Blogathon are Saroj, Single Hilarity, d Rat and Piyush Tainguriya, along with my co partner, Chrys, who updated her blog everyday through out the week.

Please do visit their blogs and read their special and interesting S.A.D. posts on Singleton.

Thank you!